2016(e)ko apirilaren 14(a), osteguna

MY PART

                       WALL PAINTING


 I will be orginising how to do the wall painting.  The aim of it is to make young people understand what is happening in the world and to push them to do something to help nature. I think we should do a draw with a meaning and write some words or sentences.

I think the best way to do it is asking help to some of my classmates, because I don't know too much about graphic design. I have some ideas for the drawing, I think we should paint a world, maybe destroyed or ill to show the damage we are causing to it and then a short and easy logo next to it.

I don't think it would be a difficult work, we will need one or two week to finish it if we don't have any problem and if some classmates help me.

iruzkinik ez:

Argitaratu iruzkina